Bad thing about a writer's mind
- 6am: Oh what a wonderful dream to wake up from. Now I'll give you five story ideas.
- 1am: You're tired? Well I'm sorry but I must keep these ideas coming until it's almost 4am and you're dozing off on your computer/notebook.
- Shower: I know how you can solve this plot hole.... with this scene.
- In a store: That person over there looks like OC... oh! This gives me an idea! Who cares if you have nothing to write it down with.
- At a party: Wow... here's a great way to word that scene you can't get down. Too bad in five minutes you won't remember much more than two sentences. From different paragraphs.
- Timed test: You know what would be great? Instead of this happening, this happens and I am so glad this brilliant idea makes you want to write and not focus on this geometry question!
- While writing at a decent time: Yeah, I got nothing.
Imagine your icon staring at your genitals with it’s current expression.
Since when did this
become hotter than this
- in The Incredible Hulk: Betty wakes up in a cave with the Hulk. Hulk goes outsides, gets struck by lightning, and throws a boulder at the sky.
- in The Avengers: Hulk keeps throwing/punching Thor out of frame.
- me: ...gets the joke two years late
my parents and grandparents have all these cool stories about when they were young and the only exciting thing that happened to me was when my dad accidentally called me dad