We Have Our Heading
394 is still not done working its magic on me, guys. D:
So I wrote… something…
“These guys… sure do hate puppets,” observed Gokudera as he, Yamamoto, and Tsuna stood around surveying the aftermath of Jager’s would-be bloodbath.
“Mmm…” hummed Tsuna in agreement as he nudged a dismembered arm with his foot, his expression one of mildly bemused horror. Yamamoto just nodded as he strolled around taking in the carnage.
“Seriously, they just murdered the shit out of—” All of a sudden Gokudera broke off, his jaw dropping open as he stepped forward toward an all-too familiar-looking cranium. “Oh my God…” He crouched down, taking on an expression much like Tsuna’s. “They cut off my head!”
“What?” said Yamamoto, instantly dropping whatever gruesome thing he’d been messing around with to run over.
“What the fuck…” Gokudera slowly turned the head over in his hands, staring in morbid fascination.
“Whoa, it really is you!” Yamamoto exclaimed, looking bizarrely impressed.
Gokudera continued to eye the head somewhat thoughtfully. “I don’t think I saw it coming,” he said at last.
Suddenly Yamamoto’s eyes lit up. “Hey, let me see it for a sec.” Frowning, Gokudera handed it over. Yamamoto held it up with both hands and stared at it very seriously for about five seconds.
Then with a sudden dramatic flourish, he lifted it high and said in his very best Shakespearean voice, “Alas, poor Yorick!”
Gokudera blinked. Then he snorted.
Yamamoto looked back at him, grinning.
“Cut it out, idiot,” Gokudera said. Then, with just the slightest hint of a smirk, he added, “You’re giving me a headache.”
Yamamoto laughed and grinned wider. “Sorry, was I getting a big head?”
“Don’t get ahead of yourself.”
“I was just trying to get a head start!”
They both looked at each other. Then they cracked up.
“Hey, Tsuna!” Yamamoto called. “Heads up!”
He flung the head without warning toward a startled Tsuna who jumped and only just barely managed to catch it in time.
Then he looked at what he was holding, promptly dropped it on the ground, and screamed.
Yamamoto and Gokudera winced. Tsuna looked back at them aghast, and they both had the grace to look mildly guilty.
- lobotomizes likes this
- ellayuki likes this
- picapop likes this
- bromancenthusiast reblogged this from makeste
- amoebaing reblogged this from makeste
- sora-fiamma likes this
- shirtlessly likes this
- sakura-fai reblogged this from makeste
- sakura-fai likes this
- 0stinato reblogged this from makeste
- charinje likes this
- nyaanmaru likes this
- hi-flyer reblogged this from makeste
- khrlove reblogged this from variacloud
- kurokocchisdick reblogged this from makeste
- nicosmilkshake reblogged this from makeste
- salaryman-san likes this
- erenkisses likes this
- g-isabellae likes this
- byakuzee reblogged this from makeste
- byakuzee likes this
- variacloud reblogged this from makeste
- elanorpam likes this
- kuronumasadako likes this
- creepyold-kit-hands likes this
- rikudera reblogged this from makeste and added:
- rikudera said: I was laughing my head off :D
- rikudera likes this
- morgrix said: hahahahhaha, I loved it!!!!
- applesweetrose said: OMG hahahaha this is awesome!
- gokuderaa reblogged this from makeste and added:
- applesweetrose likes this
- makeste posted this